Wednesday, November 22, 2006

I'm thankful for...

This year I'm thankful for...

* My wonderful family and friends who are always supportive

* My sweet little dog Molly who lies by my feet when I write and never pesters me when I'm in the zone.

* My awesome new agent and my almost official awesome new book deal that I can't wait to talk about -- stay tuned on Monday for the big annoucement.

* The fact that my fifth book - STAKE THAT! - is coming out next week and that you're all going to run right out and buy it. (hahah -right? right?)

* All my readers who send me such wonderful emails and comments and make writing books more fun and worthwhile.

* The fact that I met my crazy deadline once again and completed Girls that Growl and that I actually like how it came out.

* Veronica Mars

* The fact that season 3 of the OC is FINALLY on DVD!!

* ski/snowboard season being is almost here!!

That's about it for now. What about you guys?
MARI

No comments: