Friday, November 17, 2006

Stake That! Street Team

Okay, I'm looking for a few good Boys that Bite fans to join my Street Team. Here's the 411.

What is the STREET TEAM?
The Street Team is a group of readers who totally get my books and want to spread the news.

What do I have to do?
That's easy. You sign up and I send you a free, autographed copy of STAKE THAT before anyone can actually buy it. You read it and then go and spread the word. Tell everyone what you thought about the book. You can post reviews, link to our site via your webpage/blog/My Space...whatever. Just get the word out there. Tell your friends, your IM buddies, your cousin twice removed. Tell everybody and earn cool prizes and stuff.

I'm in, where do I sign up?
Just drop me a line with your name, age, address, websites (such as a blog, My Spaces, ect) and tell us a little about why you dig vampire books. It's that easy. Then I send you an email with details about Street Team and an invitation to join our Super Secret Yahoo Group, where all the top secret stuff is talked about. Viola. See ya there.

MARI

No comments: