Friday, September 13, 2013

Too Hot to Handle Book Tour Dates

Hey all,

I'm about to embark on a Texas tour! Here are the stops/dates/times!

(Sorry this is so non-pretty...I'm trying to get out the door!)

HOUSTON 


Sept 14th (Saturday)
10am - West Houston RWA chapter meeting
2pm - Blue Willow (with Solstice author PJ Hoover!)

Sept 15th (Sunday)
2pm - Katy Budget Books

I will aso be speaking at the Cinco Ranch Jr High on Monday in Katy

AUSTIN (Round Rock) 


Sept 17th (Tuesday)
6:30pm - The Book Spot

DALLAS 


September 18th (Weds)
5pm - Southlake Barnes and Noble (with The Burning Sky author Sherry Thomas)

September 19th (Thurs)
7:00pm - Frisco Barnes and Noble (also with Sherry Thomas)
* Also a dinner with Fresh Fiction readers

I will also be speaking at Steele Accelerated High School on Weds 

SAN ANTONIO 


September 21st (Saturday) 
2pm - Twig Bookshop (with PJ Hoover 

I will also be speaking at the The Alameda School on Friday



No comments: